Sunday 27 November 2011

Sunday Sketch & Stamp - Guest Designer

I was chosen as the lucky winner of the Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge last weekend...and my prize is that I get to guest design for them for the next four weeks...how cool is that?! Here's this week's sketch:


I've used an image by Penny Black...from the 'Holly Jolly' set...which I coloured using watercolour pencils, adding some sparkle to the snowman's hat with Stickles, and some Polar White Flowersoft for 'snow'. The papers are from the 'Wonderful Winter' pad by My Mind's Eye...I inked the edges a little with a chalk inkpad...and added some cute pom-pom trim and a couple of pieces of Card Candi.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For lots more inspiration from the fabulous DT, please pop over to Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

11 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and I love the pom-pom trim, looks perfect with the snowman...Thanks for joining us again at CraftyCatz this week Helen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen - love the card, particularly your interpretation of the bunting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen this is so cute, gorgeous papers, love the pompom ribbon. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw a gorgeous card Helen, I love the image, lovely papers and I love the pom pom trim too! :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh well done Helen!! you will be a huge asset to them for the time your there!
    YOUR card is Fabulous!! but then I would expect nothing less than Fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on securing the GDT post for 4 weeks, it's great that you can join us. This is a lovely card hun and such a cute image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Helen! love your card:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! I love the pom-poms, they're such fun!

    love, MagsB x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute, love the glittered hat, thanks for linking it up to Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Helen
    A gorgeous card,love the trim and paper's ,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute image, love your layout and trimmings Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x