Wednesday 23 November 2011

ABC Christmas Challenge - X is for...

We have a  fabulous new ABC Christmas Challenge for you today...Dorte is the host...and the theme is:

'X is for Xerox'
Basically, we want you to 'Xerox'...copy...CASE...a card by either myself or one of my lovely design team buddies for one of this year's ABC Christmas challenges. There are links to all of this year's challenges in the sidebar of the ABC Christmas blog...with plenty of cards to choose from!

We have two fabulous sponsors for this challenge:


The prize from Digital Delights is 3 of their wonderful images.



And the prize from Bugaboo is 7 fabulous images!


I went back through all of our previous challenges...and picked this adorable card by Carissa for our 'A for Anything Goes' challenge way back in January:


I copied the layout...and used some of the same papers too...but a different image ('Christmas Bongo' by Digital Delights). The papers are all My Mind's Eye...a mixture of 'Wonderful Winter' and 'Countdown to Christmas'...and I used a different border punch too ('Scalloped Diamonds' by EK Success)...but it still looks pretty similar:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my love DT buddies...and a couple of guests from Bugaboo Stamps too...please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

9 comments:

  1. Helen, this is cute. Lovely dp.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your card is flipping brilliant and just perfect! GREAT JOB!! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous cards Helen,I love the images and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen, truly lovely and so cute:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun
    aww this is so cute thanks so much for joining us in our free for all challenge at creative craft challenges your card is fab, good luck with the draw,
    hugs sandra DT
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card, Helen, and excellent casing! Wonderful job! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cute. I love your xerox, the image you chose was just perfect. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card. Such a sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. I love the image and the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x