'Punch It Out!
(Use your punches...not dies)
Our sponsor for this challenge is Paper Nest Dolls:
Prize - $25 Gift Certificate!
I only have two punches...a border punch that I use fairly regularly, and a really old (and very much neglected) corner rounder punch...so I decided to dig out the corner punch and round practically every corner on my card! The image is a House Mouse stamp called 'Birthday Cupcake' that I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are from a pad by Michaels (found at TKMaxx) called 'Recollections'...I inked the edges a little using 'Brushed Corduroy' Distress Ink, then added some faux stitching using my CuterBee Bug and a black gel pen.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Punch It Out
- C.R.A.F.T. - Animals/Pets
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations - Dig Deep (The corner punch is years old)
- Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments - Animals
- Crazy Challenge - Cute Little Animals
- Creative Corner - Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
- Delightful - Layer It
- Gruffies & Guests - Anything Goes
- Hiding in my Craft Room - Freestyle
- House Mouse & Friends - Food
- Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
- Loves Rubber Stamps - Two or More Patterned Papers
- My Time to Craft - Food & Drink
- Pink Elephant - Anything Goes
- Seize the Birthday - Anything Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- Sketch Saturday - Pick a Sketch (I used #226)
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.