Thursday 28 August 2014

Ice Bucket Challenge

I know you don't usually see my face on my blog, but I was nominated to do the Motor Neurone Disease (ALS) Ice Bucket Challenge by my lovely flatmate Rob...I think it must have been punishment for chucking two buckets of ice cold water over him when he took on the challenge! So, in return for a donation to a good cause, here I am being drenched by a rather large quantity of ice cold water!



I'm nominating any of my lovely blog visitors that would like to take on the challenge...and to donate to the Motor Neurone Disease Association (with or without being drenched in ice cold water!) please visit their website here.

3 comments:

  1. Well done Helen, and that wasn't a bucket, it was a dustbin full!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done Helen! lots of fun and raising money!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x