Today's card features yet another recent charity shop stamp find...I think I hit the jackpot last week! This one is by 'Pickle with Gift' by Wild Rose Studio. I stamped him on to watercolour paper, then coloured him using watercolour pencils. I used a piece of patterned paper from the 'Peppermint Forest' pad by Craftwork Cards for a simple background...distressing the edges a little, and adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from a set by Lili of the Valley.
Challenges for this card:
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
- Rudolph Days - Anything Christmas Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
- The Holly & the Ivy - Anything Christmas Goes