I have another Christmas card to share today...this time featuring a cute Lili of the Valley image called 'Polar Pals'. I coloured the image using watercolour pencils, then carefully cut around the top. I made a simple snowy background by heat embossing my Simon Says Stamp 'Falling Snow' background stamp using 'Sparkling Snow' embossing glitter by WOW on to a snippet of navy card. I added my coloured image over the top, then matted it on to a snippet of red card. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous.
Challenges for this card:
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday - No Patterned Papers
- Daring Cardmakers - Whatever the Weather
- Dream Valley - Christmas in July
- The Holly & the Ivy - Anything Christmas Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes