'Boys of Summer or Winter'
Our sponsor this month is Crafty Sentiments Designs:
Prize - 3 Digital Images of the Winner's Choice!
I really struggled with this theme...I don't really have that many stamps with people on...and very, very few with boys...but after a rummage through my stash I came across a sheet of Lili of the valley pre-coloured die cut images called 'Christmas Kids' that had one image with a boy left on it - perfect! As Christmas is in Winter for me...I'm going for 'Boys of Winter'...although you can't really tell what season it is from the image as he's cosied up indoors sleeping off his Christmas dinner! I paired it with papers by Craftwork Cards...from the 'Mistletoe' and 'Festive Chalkboard' pads. I distressed all of the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Boys of Summer or Winter
- Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
- Crafty Calendar - Christmas in July
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes (Optional 'For a Man or Boy')
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes
- Creatalicious - Anything Goes (Optional 'Use Two or More Design Papers')
- Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
- Crimbo Crackers - Anything Christmas Goes
- Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
- Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too - Anything Goes (Optional Use Patterned Papers)
- The Male Room - Multiple Layers
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.