Thursday 18 July 2019

White on White Winter Wonderland

I have a Christmas card to share today...made using snippets of white card. I cut a couple of circles using one of my Nesties, then embossed one of them using a Tim Holtz/Sizzix folder called 'Snowfall'. I used a Poppy Stamps die called 'Pine Tree Border' on the other to cut a row of trees, then distressed the edges a little. I mounted the trees on top of the snowy background using some 3D foam pads, then added it to my card blank. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous.


Challenges for this card:

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Helen and so elegant with the white on white! Gloriously CAS! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish,Ilove the whit eon twhite look. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the nearly all white look of this card.Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, so elegant and CAS. Thanks for sharing at Sparkles Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love white on white cards! Absolutely stunning! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card I love the white on white. Thanks for sharing at Craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an elegant monochrome card! Thanks for helping us celebrate our 400th challenge at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Sentiments Designs DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful in its simplicity but very effective. Thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge.

    Debbie - CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Helen,
    A wonderful Christmas card, love the simple elegance of it! Thank you so much for joining us over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge and I look forward to seeing you again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love white on white for Christmas, I love the design of your card, fabulous job. thanks for playing along with us at Shopping our Stash for Christmas in July.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x