Saturday 12 November 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Gold & Presents

It's Saturday...so that means it's time for a new Penny Black Saturday Challenge! We're continuing with our festive themed challenges, and this week we want to see your Christmas projects featuring:

'Gold & Presents'

Our sponsor for this challenge is:

and the prize is a $20 voucher to spend in their online store!

I searched through my PB stamps for the one with most presents on...which turned out to be 'Coming you way'...just look at that sleigh full of goodies! The glittery papers are from the 'Wonderful Winter' pad by My Mind's Eye...and I matted everything on to gold mirror card...had to dig very deep into my stash for that, as it' not something I use very often. I added a few gold adhesive pearls, and a big bow to finish.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

15 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Helen. The glittery papers are beautiful!
    Thank you for joining us at Penny Black and More this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image those hedgie's look so happy.Gorgeous card.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great christmas card Helen, a great image and coloured beautifully.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Penny Black and More this month and good luck with all the great prizes on offer.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card and I love the sparkly papers - just gorgeous. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous card; lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous card; lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card. I love the sparkly background papers and of cause your super PB image.
    Thank you for participating in our challenge at Penny Black and more and we hope you will join us next month to.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card for your challenge:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet-love the bow.
    Thanks for sharing at Penny Black & More this month, hope to see you again.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Helen. Love that cute image and the lovely papers. I've got some of those too.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny Black and more this month.

    Kat (GDT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Helen, love the glittery papers and the gold bow x

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really sweet card Helen, I love that fab gold bow!
    I have to ask, how do you manage to organise all your PB stamps so you now what you have?? I'm trying to catalogue my stamps but don't have any where near as many as you!
    Sarah xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Helen - fab papers and bow :-)
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Penny black & More @ Allsorts challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. Hope you will join again this fortnight. A new challenge started today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x