Saturday 19 November 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Green & Trees

It's time for another Penny Black Saturday Challenge...where we have another Christmas theme for you...this time it's:

'Green & Trees'

We have a couple of sponsors for this challenge:

From ex-PBSC DT member Carole:


and


From Penny Black Inc:

After a quick look through my stamp collection, I discovered that I have quite a few PBs with trees on...and chose this cutie from the 'Jolly Friends' set...which I coloured using watercolour pencils...adding some Stickles to the snow. The tree covered paper is from the 'Eskimo Kisses' collection by BasicGrey...I distressed the edges, then added faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. I added some lacey trim and ribbon under the image, and a few adhesive pearls in each corner.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

17 comments:

  1. Another little cutie. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really so cute, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute indeed! love this image too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable hun - so cute!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image.Gorgeous card.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little card, love the paper its perfect!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, the green and white works really well, sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Helen. I love that sweet image.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is one adorable card! :) Thank you so much for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card ! Thanks for joining us this week at Forever Friends.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Helen, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your pretty details. Thanks for joining us at winter wonderland challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Helen: This card is really adorable. I just wonder...who is going to get who first!!!! I love the colors you have used...staying mostly with the greens. It is REALLY powerful! Your coloring is fantastic and your layout just stellar. You have used the sparklies in just the right places to make your card really shine and pop out. I wish you great success in the challenges, and of course ours at Forever Friends. Divine Love, Samara

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous 'green' christmas card, lovely colouring of the little mouse. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends, good luck in the challenge. Love Diane(DT)xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous creation thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xxx
    ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card,such lush colours!

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz,best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x