Sunday 13 November 2011

Cute & Cuddly

I was lucky to be chosen as the winner of a challenge over at Fab 'N' Funky a couple of weeks ago...and the fabulous prize was my choice of four Sugar Nellie stamps...how wonderful is that?! Well, my stamps arrived on Friday, and I mounted them all on to EZMount yesterday so that I could get stamping! :0)
On today's card, I've used 'Cute & Cuddly'...just look at those squidgy tummies! I coloured the image using watercolour pencils with a pink glossy balloon (I usually tend to make baby boy cards as I much prefer blue & green to pink! lol), then added a stamped sentiment from the CCSR set by Papermania.


Challenges for this card:

15 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE :) I think I NEED this image, great for new baby cards.
    Hugs Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What delicious baby animals. Love the coloring on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card Helen.....I love those cute n cuddly animals :)

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card and image so sweet
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww what a lovely card, thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck,

    Caz xx
    Crafty Sentiments GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaawww super cute card Helen :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Helen...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh helen this card is so adorable ~so,very very cute ~love it!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card with a fabulous image:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, how cute is this image?!? Agree with the squidgy tummies! Totally adorable! Great CAS card Helen.
    Sarah xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Helen

    How cute is this?

    Love the cute image and your gorgeous colouring.

    Well done on your win .. what a great prize.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an exceptionally cute image and beautifully coloured hun.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute card, love that image and your colouring looks amazing. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x