Sunday 20 November 2011

Pile It On! Challenge - All about 'P'

The theme of this week's Pile It On! Challenge is:

'All About 'P'!'
We want to see lots of things beginning with 'P' on your projects.

Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp


The prize is a $15 voucher to spend in their fabulous store!

I found this cute penguin called 'Waddle Francis' by Digistamp Boutique in my digi stamps folder...and coloured him using watercolour pencils, adding Stickles to the snow, and around the edge of the circle. I used my Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes' folder for the embossing, my EK Success 'Scalloped Diamonds' punch for the purple border, and added a polka dot bow over the top. To hold the easel inplace, I added a few black adhesive pearls.


You can see the sparkle a little better in this photo:


Here are the challenges I've Piled On!:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.

16 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and I love the touch of purple.
    Hugs, carissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun-filled christmas card!! Love that little penguin :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning Helen.....and I so love all your gorgeous details too hun...

    have a lovely Sunday...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen, Just so fabulous love your snowflake folder and your image its just perfect and finished lovely with the ribbon:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. simply gorgeous helen ~such a sweet penguin!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great card Helen. Love the embossing and that cute penguin!
    (I have candy on my blog if you are interested?) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg helen, I love him... the way he is waddling through the snow!

    -- dalis
    PIO Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love all that embossing and the image is a darling. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card as always, Helen.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Fab N Funky this week.
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable, LOVE that penguin! Thanks for joining our Bingo challenge at Just Some Lines! :) (Psssst - you should check out the penguins in the Just Some Lines shop, too - soooo cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card, really cute image. And your embossing is lovely.

    Thank you for joining us at FnF this week.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card, I love the image!! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, Helen - the penguin really pops against all the lovely embossed white.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Helen, I have this card, whoo, hoo. Many thanks it's better in real life, so sorry I haven't been in touch, just started blogging again and thanks too for my pretty ornament, it had a special place on our tree and will come out every year now. Hope you are well, some fab cards on your blog I see, you are so busy, you put me to shame, bless you for thinking of me still xxxsue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x