Monday 7 November 2011

Reindeer Fun

I've seen this new Hero Arts & Sizzix stamp & die combo set ('Reindeer') pop up on a few blogs recently...and it just happened to fall into my basket whilst having a crafty shop last week...so I just had to have a play with it at the weekend...this is the first of two cards I made. I stamped the trees in 'Forest Moss' and an extra reindeer in 'Fired Brick' Distress Inks, so that I could give him a red jumper. The dies were really easy to line up...and it's so much easier than cutting out by hand...I'm always worried I'm going to cut off a leg or something! I made the background using 'Tumbled Glass' and 'Faded Jeans', stamping some of the snowflakes from the set in the 'sky'. For the snow I tore a piece of white card, adding Glamour Dust along the top.


Challenges for this card:

9 comments:

  1. And you wouldn't want a legless reindeer! Great card hun, very cleverly put together, and I love his red woolly, cozy! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley challenges.

    Liv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and what a fabulous die (hmmm, must have a shopping trip!). Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! He's really funky and cool (or rather warm in that adorable red jumper lol!!) Sooo cute!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry I am late with my comment. Thank you so much for sharing you gorgeous card with us at AGOAC last week. hugs. Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x