Tuesday 18 August 2009

Teddy Bear

...this is another of the cards I made at last weekend's retreat...this time using the sketch from the Sugar Bowl Challenge. The image is 'Teddy Bear'...and it's been watercoloured to match the gorgeous '29th Street Market' papers by My Mind's Eye...see I told you you'd be seeing more of those! ;0) I made my flowers using Nesties...distressed the edges, the scrunched them up, sanded over the ridges and attached them with Papermania pearl brads. I used the Cuttlebug 'Victoria' folder on the blue paper, added a few adhesive pearls, and stamped a couple of Whiff of Joy swirls in the corner.

12 comments:

  1. Pretty! Love the colours you've used & papers. Your colouring is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous - Those papers are fab and they look so neatly distressed ;) lol!

    Great colours.

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Helen,i love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, gorgeous etc Helen. I LOVE those papers and that Gorjuss girl is so cute.
    There's an award for you on my blog.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely Helen - ,ove your image and those fab handmade flowers.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Helen
    At last I get a chance to stop by - I don't have enough hours in the day at the moment!

    I love this and those flowers look great. Great colouring too

    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw this one at the craft retreat and its even more lovely in real life!! :0) you clever girl you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Love the colors and flowers! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful, the papers look great with that gorjuss girl and I'm loving the flowers you made. I too am enraptured with that line of My Minds Eye at the moment, so much texture and fab patterns ;)
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Helen. Love the colours you've used and those circle embellishments are just my favourite.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card Helen!! I love the papers and your image is just darling!! HOpe you have a great week-end :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x