Wednesday 19 August 2009

Pringle

This is the final card I made at the retreat...I've still not finished my paper bag, but I'm hoping to get that done later this week. If the layout of this card looks familiar...it's because I followed the Sugar Bowl Challenge sketch...I flipped it this time...to suit the direction that 'Pringle' is facing. The papers are by My Mind's Eye (again from the '29th Street Market' range)...one of which I embossed with the Cuttlebug 'Spots & Dots' folder...so I'm entering this card for Creative Inspirations 'Spots, Dots & Circles' challenge. I'm also entering this card for a couple of other challenges...Papertake Weekly is letting us take our pick as they celebrate their 100th challenge...and I'm choosing 'Shape Up' (19-1-09)...my three shapes are: Circle, Rectangle and Star...the final challenge is Pile It On's 'Oh Boy!' I used my 'Stars' folder on a piece of Core'dinations Whitewashed card...which I sanded to reveal the core, and cut a few stars using Nesties.

16 comments:

  1. Oh what a fabulous card, love the cute image and gorgeous colours.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is too stinkin cute... reminds me of the velveteen rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, the core'dinations paper looks great and you have coloured the cute image beautifully.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fab card Helen. I love the colours and the stars are great.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Helen,i love the image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. brilliant, would be great for a blokie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen what a cute fellow thanks for joining us at creative inspirations.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love the colour-combination and the sweet image!

    Greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card helen - Pringle is so cute!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card - Pringle is fab and I love those papers.

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Helen - love that image :)

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card chick - I love the image and colours you used :) Thank you for joining us over at PTW for our special challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! Love that image and all the embossing! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card, love the cute image and the colours you've used. Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  15. Helen this is GORGEOUS thanx for joining in with us at Creative Inspirations this week! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x