I have a couple of Christmas cards to share today...made using my 'Snowy Winter Nights' stamp by Hero Arts. I couldn't decide whether to stamp on white or kraft card, so made one of each!
I stamped on to snippets of white and kraft card using Versamark Ink, then heat embossed the image using 'Midnight Dream' embossing glitter from WOW...it's a beautiful mix of navy and black with flecks of many other colours mixed in...so pretty, but impossible to photograph! I added a sentiment (from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous), then distressed the edges a little, matting each panel on to a snippet of navy pearlised card, distressing those edges too, before adding them to my card blanks.
Challenges for these cards:
- AAA Cards - Made in Minutes (Optional 'Christmas in July')
- Aud Sentiments - Christmas in July + Sentiment
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes (Optional 'Christmas')
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
- Little Red Wagon - Embossing
- Merry Little Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
- My Time to Craft - Christmas in July
- Shopping Our Stash - Christmas in July
- Sweet Stampers - Christmas in July
- Winter Wonderland - Square Cards