'Add a Charm'
'Add a Charm'
Our sponsor this month is Crafty Sentiments
Prize - 3 Digis of the winner's choice!I made a cute little circle card this time, cut using the largest of my scalloped circle Nestie dies...making sure to leave one of the edges outside of the die so it would hold together. I cut a smaller circle from a piece of green card, distressed the edge, added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen, then embossed it using a folder by Couture Creations called 'Jolly Christmas'. The pup is from the 'Wintertime Cheer' set by Penny Black...I coloured him using watercolour pencils, then carefully cut him out, adding him to my card using 3D foam pads. The sentiment stamp is from a House Mouse set called 'Sleepy Stocking'.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Shaped Cards and/or Add a Charm
- 52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Pick a 2017 Challenge (I picked Embossed Impression from August 2017)
- Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes and a Sentiment
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Anything Christmas Goes
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
- Crafty Sentiments - Celebrate
- Fab 'N' Funky - Cute Christmas
- Fussy & Fancy - Christmas or New Year
- Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
- Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
- Penny Black & More - Traditional Christmas Colours
- Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Mondays) - Warm Winter Wishes
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Christmas
- Sweet Stampers - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampin' - Anything Christmas