The fortnightly challenges are always 'Anything Goes'...but if you want more of a challenge, there's an optional theme, which this time is:
I picked a sweet little Christmas stamp called 'Mistletoe Moment', which I coloured using watercolour pencils, and made a square card...trimming the image int a square, and using square snippets of papers (from the 'Christmas Cheer' pad by Lily Bee Designs) for the background. I distressed all of the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Goes
- Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
- Pixie's Snippets Playground - Use Snippets
- Rudolph Days - Anything Christmas
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from the awesome design team, please pop over to the House Mouse & Friends Challenge.