Today's card features one of the Penny Black brushstroke floral stamps called 'Together' that I stamped on to watercolour paper using the watercolour stamping technique. I inked it up using Distress Inks (Dusty Concord, Chipped Sapphire, Broken China, Crushed Olive & Forest Moss), then spritzed it with some water before stamping. I stamped my sentiment over the top using Versamark Ink, then heat embossed it using 'Metallic Gold Sparkle' embossing glitter from WOW. I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and black gel pen.
Another angle to show the sparkle on the sentiment:
Challenges for this card:
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- Less is More - Sparkle & Matte
- Seize the Birthday - Anything Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
- Stamping Sensations - Flowers