'Use Red & Green'
Our sponsor this week is Dr Digi's House of Stamps:
Prize - 2 Digi's of the Winner's Choice!
Although it's not one I use very often, the red and green colour combination screamed 'Christmas' at me...so I picked a cute Penny Black image called 'Wishes for Kisses' to use on my card. The papers are a mixture of My Mind's Eye (the reds - 'Winter Wonderland' and 'Bright') and a magazine freebie set (the green). I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. I cut some snowflakes from some Core'dinations glitter card using Cuttlebug and Marianne Designs dies...adding adhesive gems to their centres. For more sparkle and bling, I added some Stickles glitter glue to the 'snowy' ground, and some adhesive pearls. The sentiment is from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Use Red & Green
- Addicted to Stamps - Anything Goes
- As You Like It - Favourite Season (Winter - I just love cold, frosty mornings!)
- Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Artistic Impressions - Anything Goes (Twist of Pearls)
- Clear It Out - Christmas & Glitter
- Come & Get It - Anything Goes with a Sentiment
- C.R.A.F.T. - Winter
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Dies/Punches
- Crafting for All Seasons - Brr...it's Cold Outside!
- Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
- Crazy Challenge - Everything Goes
- Creative Card Crew - Cold Outside
- Creative Moments - Anything Goes (Bling it up)
- Hiding in my Craft Room - Any Holiday (Christmas)
- Incy Wincy - Bingo (Pearls - Free - Use a Die)
- Inky Impressions - Traditional Christmas Colours
- Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly - Take Your Pick (Red & Green)
- Penny's Paper Crafty - Something from Your Stash (The glitter card is ancient!)
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampin' - Sparkle & Shine
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- Winter Wonderland - Sparkle & Bling
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.