I stamped my new Simon Says Stamp 'Outline Snowflakes' stamp on to a piece of watercolour effect paper from the 'Mystery Marbles' pad by Craft Sensations using a white pigment ink, then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I trimmed the panel down into three pieces, distressed the edges a little, added some faux stitching, then added them to three card blanks, along with a stamped sentiment (from the 'Letter It Christmas' set by Ranger.
Challenges for these cards:
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes (Add a Sentiment)
- Everybody Art - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - CAS
- Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes