Today's card features a sweet little Penny Black kitty stamp called 'Design by me!'. I stamped him onto a piece of watercolour paper, then covered him up (with a post-it note) and splattered watercolour paints over the top. I coloured him using watercolour pencils, then added a couple of sentiments from the 'Apologies' set by Paper Smooches. I lightly distressed the edges, then popped him on to a kraft card blank.
Challenges for this card:
- AAA Cards - One Image (Optional 'Inspired by TV' - my card is inspired by the children's show 'Art Attack')
- Inkspirational - Paint Splatters
- Less is More - Scribbles, Drips and/or Splats
- Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes