'O is for - O Christmas Tree'
Feature a Christmas tree on your card...simples ;0)
We are sponsored for this challenge by Bugaboo Stamps:
The prize from Bugaboo Stamps is 7 free digis!
This time, I've used a Lili of the Valley image called 'Decorating the Tree', which I coloured using watercolour pencils, adding some sparkle with some Stickles. I used paper (covered in Christmas trees!) from the 'Wonderful Winter' pad by My Mind's Eye, then simply tied a large bow using some ribbon from my stash.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Card Crafter's Circle - Christmas in July
- Crafting for All Seasons - Christmas in July
- Crafty Catz - Christmas in July
- Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon
- Creative Corner - Christmas in July
- Hiding in my Craft Room - Christmas in July
- Lili's Little Fairies - Monochrome
- Totally Gorjuss - Christmas in July
For more inspiration from mylovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.