I have a set of Christmas gift tags to share today...using stamps from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous. I stamped the trees, and a sentiment from the same set, on to kraft luggage tags using Versamark Ink, then heat embossed them using 'Rich Metallic Gold' embossing powder from WOW. I replaced the plain string on the tags with some gold twine, and that's it...really simple.
Challenges for these tags:
- Aud Sentiments - Christmas/Winter Sentiment
- Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
- Fab 'N' Funky - Christmas
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
- The Sisterhood of Crafters - Trees