As usual, we are sponsored by the awesome 1-2-3 Stitch:
Prize - a $20 voucher!
This time, I used one of my newer Penny Black stamp...'Together'...to make a Birthday card and matching gift tag. I stamped on to kraft card, and a kraft tag using Versarmark Ink, then heat embossed the images using 'Rich Metallic Gold' embossing powder from WOW. On the card, I matted the panel on to some gold mirror card, distressing the edges a little. The sentiment stamps used on both are also by Penny Black, from the 'It's Your Day' set.
I'm also entering these items into the following challenges:
- Addicted to Stamps - Anything Goes
- Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes (Optional 'Birthday')
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
- Stamp + Fun = Creativity - Non-Cute
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.