Today's card features a stamp that I picked up from a charity shop recently...it's an old Funstamps one called 'Monty with Gifts'. I stamped it on to watercolour paper, then coloured it using watercolour pencils. The papers I used for the background are from the 'Peppermint Forest' pad by Craftwork Cards...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.
Challenges for this card:
- Always Fun - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
- Creatalcious - Anything Goes (Optional Stitching)
- Rudolph Days - Anything Christmas Goes
- The Holly & the Ivy - Anything Christmas Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes