I have a quick and simple card to share today featuring more of the hedgies from the Penny Black 'Hedgie Harmony' stamp set. I stamped them on to a snippet of watercolour paper, along with a sentiment from the 'Critter Concert' set by Lawn Fawn, then coloured the image using wtercolour pencils. I embossed a snippet of yellow card using my 'Music Notes' embossing folder by Crafts Too to make a simple background.
Challenges for this card:
- A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- Creative Moments - Anything Goes
- Cutie Pie - Add an Animal
- Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
- Pixie's Snippets Playground - Use Snippets