I have another couple of Christmas cards to share today...featuring a recent purchase...'Festive Panel' by Woodware Stamps. I stamped it using Versamark Ink on to both red and green card, then heat embossed it using 'Rich Metallic Gold' powder by WOW. I then tore along the top edge, then matted it on to gold glitter card...again tearing the top edge. I stamped on of the sentiments that came in the stamp set on to a couple of kraft card blanks, then added my embossed panels along the bottom edge of each card.
Here's a close-up of each card:
Challenges for these cards:
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
- Happy Little Stampers (CAS) - 'Tis the Season
- Happy Little Christmas (Christmas) - Anything Christmas Goes
- Less is More - That's Torn It!
- Sweet Stampers - Christmas