'V is for Vibrant Colours'
We have two wonderful sponsors for this challenge:
Prize - a $15 Gift Certificate to spend at Crop Stop!
2 Wild Rose Studio stamps of the winner's choice!
I've used a stamp and die set called 'Reindeer' by Hero Arts & Sizzix to make my card (available here at Crop Stop)...and lots...and lots of vibrantly coloured card! For the background I used lots of different embossing folders to add some texture...'Swiss Dots', 'Snowflakes', 'D'Vine Swirls', 'Spots & Dots' (all Cuttlebug), 'Hexagon Illusion' (by Craft Concepts) and 'Snowglobe' (by Sizzix/BasicGrey). The trees were cut with dies from the same set as the stamps...I made the snow for the little scene by tearing white card, then adding glitter to the torn edges before layering up. I added a few adhesive gems to the tops of the trees, and some lettering cut using my Cuttlebug 'Olivia' alphabet.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- 52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Die Cuts & Punched Pieces
- Crafty Ann's - Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut's - No Patterned Paper
- Do You Stack Up - Embossing
- Dream Valley - Glitter & Bling
- Jingle Belles - Holiday Creatures
- Love to Create - Lots of Layers
- Willow Sketchie - Sketch & Christmas in October