Wednesday 3 October 2012

ABC Christmas Challenge - T is for...

This week at the ABC Christmas Challenge Lacey is the host with a theme of:

'T is for the Twelve Days of Christmas'
We want you to take your inspiration from the words of the song 'The Twelve Days of Christmas'

We have two fabulous sponsors for this challenge:


The prize from Simon Says Stamp is a $15 voucher to spend in their wonderful store!


And from the Stamp Fairy...3 digital images of the winner's choice!

In case you're not familiar with the song, here are the words:

The Twelve Days of Christmas

On the Twelfth Day of Christmas,
My True Love Sent to Me:
Twelve Drummers Drumming;
Eleven Pipers Piping;
Ten Lords-a-Leaping;
Nine Ladies Dancing;
Eight Maids-a-Milking;
Seven Swans-a-Swimming;
Six Geese-a-Laying;
Five Gold Rings;
Four Calling Birds;
Three French Hens;
Two Turtle Doves;
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree!

I couldn't resist using my Penny Black 'Twelve Days of Christmas' stamp set...and have made some Christmas gift tags...using the images coloured using watercolour pencils, and papers from the 'Fancy Christmas' pad by Dovecraft.


I added the co-ordinating sentiment, and some faux stitching along the edges of the papers.


The eagle-eyed amongst you will have noticed that there are only six tags here...bet you can't guess what my mid-way reminder project will be??? lol

I'm also entering these tags into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.
 

12 comments:

  1. Helen your gift tags are amazing and what a brilliant idea to use your P/B Images on them they will save you lots of money to use them on gifts for family and friends you are so inspiring truly are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Tags Helen. I love all the images. Great design too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tags Helen :-) now why didn't I think of only showing half of my banner !! :-) Clever thinking !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Christmas tags, Helen. The images are really cute, is it possible to make a guess for your mid-week reminder???
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! Thanks for sharing with us ata 52CCT. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute, Helen. I am looking forward to seeing your mid way reminder ;-). Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fun tag set! Thanks for joining in our Anything {but a card, tag, atc} Goes challenge at 52CCT! :) Please link up again! If you have time, I'd love for you to join me at Technique Tuesday and if you're interested, I have a DT call on my personal blog--On a Stampage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helen these are just brilliant love the papers too! Great to see you at Totally Gorjuss too, hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh gosh this is just gorgeous super image and the colours are just perfect bless you for playing at anything goes,this week hugs Cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are super cute and creative too! Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic tags, absolutely stunning, thanks for joining our challenge at Anything goes, Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty tags! Thanks for joining us at FF challenge hope to see you on our next challenge.
    Shirl ~ DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x