'Birthday Card For a Man'
We are sponsored for this challenge by Dude Time Doodles:
The prize is a $10 Gift Certificate to spend at Dude Time Doodles.
I've used my trusty Penny Black 'Birthday Dog' stamp...love using him for male birthday cards...coloured using watercolour pencils.The papers are from the 'Archaic' pad by BasicGrey...I've had this for so long...and it's almost all used up...but there's probably a couple more cards left in it. I distressed the edges, then added faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Fabulous Birthday' set by Hero Arts.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Birthday Card for a Man
- 2 Sisters - Fall or Hallowe'en Colours
- Allsorts - In Stitches
- BasicGrey - Anything Goes ('Archaic' papers)
- Card Makin' Mamas - Anything Goes
- Cards for Men - Sketch
- Crafty Catz - Male Cards
- Creative Stamp Friends - Men's Cards
- Little Red Wagon - Olive, Rust, Kraft & Brown
- Stampin' for the Weekend - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampin' - What's Cooking?/Something to Eat
- Wags 'N Whiskers - Fall Colours
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.