'Purple, Black & Stripes'
We are sponsored for this challenge by Robyn's Fetish
The prize is 5 Robyn's Fetish digi stamps of the winner's choice!
I thought that the colour combo would be perfect for a Hallowe'en card...and used a cute little mouse witch image from the 'be very scared!' set by Penny Black. The purple 'stripes' are embossed with pumpkins using a Cuttlebug folder, and the little bats and sentiment are from a pack of Hallowe'en 'confetti' that I think came from Poundland a couple of years ago.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Allsorts - Too Cute to Spook
- Aud Sentiments - Hallowe'en
- Challenge Up Your Life - Autumn/Hallowe'en
- Craft Your Passion - Which Witch is Which?
- Stamping with the Dragon - Hallowe'en
- Stamptacular Sunday - Boo-tacular!