Wednesday, 17 October 2012

ABC Christmas Challenge - U is for...

It's time for a new ABC Christmas Challenge...Carissa is the host, and the theme is:

'U is for...Up to You!'
That's right...anything Christmassy goes!!

We have two wonderful sponsors for this challenge:


Our very own Lacey, with her awesome Stamp & Create store!


 The prize is a whopping $25 gift certificate - wowee!

and:


Meljen's Designs

Prize: 4 (non-coloured) images from Meljen's Designs!

I've used a cute James the Besr image from Lili of the Valley called 'Present Pile'. I coloured him using watercolour pencils to match my My Mind's Eye 'Believe' papers...they're sparkly and I added some Stickles to the fur trim on his hat too.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

14 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Helen love the image which is coloured so beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Lisa Jane said...

awww - so cute .. and i love the traditional colours
Lisa x

Dot said...

James is such a cutie, Helen, and your card beautiful.
Enjoy your day,
Dorte,xx

Zw@@n said...

Beautiful card, Helen. Love the traditional colours and the bear is so cute. Love, Wilma

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Helen. Love teh cute bear and fab traditional colours.
Lorraine x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lorraine A said...

sooo cute :-) I love this image and the colours and sparkle are FAB :-) totally adorable card Helen :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Helen and image xx

Annette said...

Your James bear is lovely Helen. I love how you've matched the image colours to your papers.

Annette - Netty's Cards
Proud to design for Lili’s Little Fairies.
xx

Debbie said...

I love this cute image Helen. Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Christmas.
Debbie x

Carissa said...

Wonderful card. I thought that you had embossed all of your papers but then I read that they were DPs. Gorgeous!
Hugs, Carissa

Samantha said...

Fabulous card Helen I am really amazed 92 cards already too! this is fabulous hunny xx

* Shaz * said...

A brilliant card!

Thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas Challenges this time
Good luck in the draw

Shaz x

Andrea said...

Very nice card - great motiv. Thanks for joining Stamp with Fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41