Saturday 6 October 2012

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Sketch

It's the first Saturday of the month...so that means a new Penny Black Saturday Challenge...and this month it's a sketch by me:

There are lots of lovely prizes up for grabs from our lovely sponsors:

 Lilac Mini Makes Kit

$20 voucher from 1-2-3 Stitch!


I've used the sketch to make a Christmas card...using onr of my favourite Penny Black stamps...'Wishes for Kisses'. For the background I embossed Core'dinations card using my Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' and 'Snowflakes', and Sizzix/BasicGrey 'Snowglobe' folders...sanding over the surfaces to reveal the lighter core. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Joy to the World' set (also by Penny Black), and the snowflakes were cut using Marianne Designs and Cuttlebug dies.


I'm also entering this into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge:
 

9 comments:

  1. Totally adorable and I love the sketch.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable Helen is your image and a brilliant card and another fab challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, Helen, I love your Christmas card with the hedgehog! Thanks for joining in the fun at the Papercraft Star this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful hun...and loving the colours too...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image! Gorgeous card Helen.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovely, those embossed panels really make the card! Thank you for playing with us @ Delightful Challenges this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! The textures look lovely with that sweet image. Thank you for sharing this with us over at the Papercraft Star!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card and adorable image. I love Penny Black images. Thanks for sharing at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x