'Focus on your Colouring'
Our sponsor for this challenge is Inky Impressions:
Prize - $10 Gift Certificate!
I used a large Penny Black stamp on my card...colouring the image using watercolour pencils...then simply added a few strips of washi tape (from Freckled Fawn)...that's it!
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Focus on your colouring
- Animal Friends - Feathers
- Corrosive - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
- Crafter's Cafe - For the Boys
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday - Too Cute
- Incy Wincy - All or Nothing (No layers this time)
- Little Red Wagon - Red, White & Blue
- Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
- Pink Elephant - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
- The Male Room - Washi Tape
- Through the Craft Room Door -Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.