'K is for Keep it Simple'
Our sponsor for this challenge is Faery Ink Digital Stamps:
Prize - 3 Digital Images of the winner's choice!
I like to 'keep it simple' on as many Christmas cards as possible...makes them quick(er) to make and (hopefully!) saves on postage too! I've used a Lili of the Valley image called 'Penguin Pals'. which I coloured using watercolour pencils, and then cut out. For the background, I simply layered a piece of snowflake paper (from the 'Merry Little Christmas' pad by My Mind's Eye) behind a piece of plain white card stamped with a sentiment (from the 'Joy to the World' set by Penny Black).
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Addicted to CAS - Animals
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Cute Christmas
- Christmas Cards - Anything Goes
- C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas (No Red or Green)
- Hiding in my Craft Room - Any Holiday
- Jingle Belles - Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!
- Open Minded Crafting - Inspired by a Song ('Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!')
- Rudolph Days - Anything Christmas
- Simply Create Too - Keep it Simple
- Sweet Sunday Sketch - Sketch #270