'J is for Joy'
Our sponsor for this challenge is Wild Orchid Crafts
Prize - £10 Gift Voucher!
I found a 'Joy' sentiment in a cute stamp set by Simon Says Stamp called 'Furry Friends'...so used the animal stamp too. I coloured the image using watercolour pencils, and combined it with papers from the 'Merry Little Christmas' pad by My Mind's Eye. I distressed all of the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The brads are by BasicGrey.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- 12 Months of Christmas - Christmas Critters
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday - Add a Brad
- Loves Rubber Stamps - Add a Sentiment
- Paper Creator Crafts - Animals
- Simon Says Stamp (Mondays) - Simon Brand Products
- Top Tip Tuesday - Animals