'Mother's Day/For a Woman'
Our sponsor for this challenge is:
Prize - 4 Digi Images of the winner's choice!
Mother's Day was a couple of month's ago here in the UK, so I'm getting a head start on next year! My image is 'Blooming Meadows' by Hero Arts...I stamped it using the watercolour technique with Distress Inks. For the background, I embossed some plain card using my 'Swiss Dots' folder...one of my oldest and most used folders. The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp (from the 'Sentiments' set)...I cut it out using one of my labels Nesties, then simply distressed the edges and added some adhesive pearls.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Mother's Day/For a Woman
- 2 Cute Ink - Anything Goes
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
- Addicted to Stamps - Flowers
- Allsorts - April Showers Bring May Flowers
- As You Like It - Favourite Embossing (I love embossing with my Cuttlebug...and my 'Swiss Dots' folder is my favourite)
- Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
- Corrosive - Hip to be Square
- Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
- Creative Corner - For Mum
- Cute Card Thursday - Use a Sentiment
- Fussy & Fancy - Lots of Flowers
- One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
- Pink Elephant - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Mondays) - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
- That's Crafty - Keep It Simple
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.