I like to watercolour on my cards in lots of different ways, so I loved this challenge...so much so, that I made two cards! I decided to do some simple stamping and embossing, then coloured the whole of eachcard by watercolouring using Distress Inks. I used several butterflies from the 'Social Butterfly' set by Penny Black, and a sentiment from the 'Big Messages' set by Paula Pascual. On the first card I stamped in black ink, then heat embossed in clear, and on the second card I used white embossing powder.
I used the same layout and ink colours on each card...but got totally different looks!
Distress Ink colours used: Scattered Straw; Wild Honey; Spiced Marmalade; Fired Brick; Festive Berries; Broken China; Salty Ocean; Faded Jeans; Stormy Sky & Chipped Sapphire.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
- Crafty Cardmakers - No Patterned Papers
- Crafty Catz - Golden Oldie
- Crafty Friends - Use a Sentiment
- Hiding in my Craft Room - Freestyle
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
- Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes