'Summer or Winter'
Our sponsor for this challenge is:
Prize - Digi Image of the Winner's choice.
I went with Summer...and used a cute Penny Back image called 'Cat Nap', which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the 'Stella & Rose - Mabel' pad by My Mind's Eye...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The brads are BasicGrey.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Summer or Winter
- ABC Challenge - O is for Open
- Allsorts - Inspired by Summer
- As You Like It - Favourite Fur or Feathers (Definitely fur...I don't mind birds, but only those that can't fly!)
- Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
- Cheerful Sketches - Sketch
- Clear It Out - Anything Goes
- Crafting for All Seasons - Bright & Beautiful
- Creative Moments - Anything Goes (Summer Sun)
- Fussy & Fancy - Lazy Summer Days
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Sister Act Cards - Anything Goes
- Sisterhood of Crafters - Summer Heat
- Sweet Stamps - Summer
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.