'Hot Summer Colours'
We are sponsored for this challenge by:
Prize - a $20 voucher
I've used a stamp that to my shame I haven't inked up in years...it's called 'Sundail'...which I had to double check as it always looks like a typo to me! I stamped it several times using Versamark ink, then heat embossed it in white. I then blended yellow and orange Distress Inks (Scattered Straw, Wild Honey & Spiced Marmalade) over the top. I coloured the flowers using more Distress Inks (Fired Brick & Festive Berries) and a waterbrush. I doodled some dots around the edges of the flowers, and some borders using a white gel pen, then added a Hero Arts sentiment.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations - Flowers
- Cute Card Thursday - Citrus
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too - Anything Goes
- Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes