'Animals Dressed Up!'
Our sponsor for this challenge is QKR Stampede:
I picked a stamp by Penny Black called 'Bee Costume!' which I coloured using watercolour pencils...adding some sparkle to his wings using a Sakura Stardust pen. I paired it with papers from the 'Breeze' pad by My Mind's Eye...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and black gel pen. The cute 'happy bee-day' sentiment stamp is by Stampendous, the flowers are from Poppicrafts, and are held in place using tiny BasicGrey brads.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Animals Dressed Up
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Use a Sentiment
- Crafty Catz - Flowers
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Fussy & Fancy - Birthdays
- Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
- Penny Black & More - Summer Flowers
- Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
- Seize the Birthday - Anything Birthday (Things that fly)
- Sister Act Cards - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampin' - Spots and/or Stripes
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
For more information from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.