'P is for Polka Dots'
Prize - $20 Gift Certificate!
I picked a cute Lili of the Valley stamp called 'Penguin Presents'...I liked his polka dot wrapping paper! I coloured him using watercolour pencils, then carefully cut him out. I used a mixture of Papermania and Hobbycraft washi tape accross the bottom of my card, then popped the penguin up on 3D foam pads. The sentiment is from the Hero Arts 'Very Merry Christmas' set.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Crafting When We Can - Ribbon, Twine or Washi Tape
- Crafty Sentiments - Holidays
- Gem of a Challenge - Animals or Birds
- Holly Jolly Christmas - Feathered Friends
- Sparkles Forum Christmas - No Designer Papers