So put on your glad rags, dust off your old stash and join us!
Our sponsor for this challenge is Rick St Dennis:
I've gone for one of the glammed-up Penny Black girls...this stamp is called 'Light the Night'...she's been sitting in my image box for years...so long in fact that I can't remember who sent her to me! I coloured her using watercolour pencils, to match the red and pink shades in the 'Paper Heart' papers by Crate Paper. I distressed the edges of the papers a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The flowers are a mixture of Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts, the brads are BasicGrey, and the sentiment stamp is from the 'Fabulous' set by Hero Arts.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Card Makin' Mamas - Monochrome
- CCEE Stampers - Sing, Sing a Song (Lady in Red)
- Charisma Cardz - Girly
- Craft Your Passion - Happy Birthday
- Crafty Cardmakers - Birthday
- Pink Elephant - Monochromatic
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch #215
- That Craft Place - It's a Girl Thing