Our sponsor this week is Doodle Pantry:
Prize - 3 Digital Images of the winner's choice!
I picked Christmas as my holiday...and made a white on white card using various dies to create a winter scene. I embossed the background using my Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' folder to look like falling snow, then built up the scene using my Memory Box 'Tree Silhouette', Lawn Fawn Fawn 'Stitched Hillside Border' (without the stitched edging), and Die'sire's 'Reindeer' dies. I added a stamped sentiment (from the Tim Holtz 'Scribbly Christmas' set for Stampers Anonymous) and a little red adhesive pearl to Rudolph's nose!
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Any Holiday (Christmas)
- Alphabet Challenge - Tis the Season
- Come & Get It - Winter Holiday
- C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
- Crafting for All Seasons - Embossing
- Cut it Up - Inspired by a Book, Movie or Song (Winter Wonderland/& Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer)
- Sisterhood of Crafters - Christmas
- Wags 'N Whiskers - Embossing