As usual, we are sponsored by the awesome 1-2-3 Stitch:
Prize - a $20 voucher!
I picked a cute kitty image called 'You're the Bestest!'...I though his big bunch of daffodils would be perfect for our optional 'Spring Flowers' theme. I coloured him using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the 'Indie Chic - Nutmeg' pad by My Mind's Eye...I distressed all of the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Doodled Flowers' set by Happy Little Stampers.
- As You Like It - Favourite Colouring Medium (Watercolour pencils...I love that I can take them anywhere...all I need is a pencil case & a waterbrush!)
- Card Mania - Spring
- Craftaholics R Us - Anything Goes
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
- Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations - Springtime
- Moving Along with the Times - Springtime
- Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampers - Too Cute!
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes