Monday 10 August 2009

Happy Bee-Day to Me!

It's my birthday today...and I'm really looking forward to opening a pile of cards from my crafty buddies! ;0) But before I do, here's a card I made yesterday using the Sketch Saturday Challenge sketch and the 'Cute as a bug' theme of the Secret Crafter Challenge. I've used 'Bee Costume' (by Penny Black), as my image...I think this cat really is 'Cute as a bug'! lol The stripey paper is by Crate Paper, and I used the Cuttlebug 'Spots & Dots' folder on a piece of Core'dinations Whitewash card...although I wasn't concentrating and put it in the folder the wrong way up...so it's actually 'de-bossed'! lol The sentiment stamp is by Stampendous, the ribbon is from Poppicrafts, and the paper roses are from Hobbycraft.

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Helen,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
    Gorgeous Card,
    Hope you have a super day
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Helen - hope you are having a good day!
    Gorgeous card. I do love this image, and fab papers.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Helen - Have a fab day too - not too much cake!

    'Speak' soon,
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday and I hope you are having a lovely day.

    The papers are gorgeous and never heard of them before, will check them out.

    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the soft colours, hope our having super smashin birthday!
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Helen - love your image and colour scheme :-)Hope you've had a fab birthday hun!
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card Helen, absolutely love the image, just perfect for this weeks 'bug' theme! Fab layout to! So pleased you could join us at SCSC this week, hope you've had a fab birthday :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is sooooooo sweet, and Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Helen...hope you've had a fab day too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOO!!! just making it in before the pumpkin to say Happy birthday!!

    Great card Helen I love this stamp! soooo cute! great card too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card Helen, love the PB image so cute, thanks so much for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated birthday. That is one cute bee and lovely card. thank you for joining us at SCSC, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x