Wednesday 26 August 2009

Pickles or Onion?

I'm busy trying to get ready for next term...so I've been limiting my crafting time this week, but I found a little time last night to use one of my new Daisy & Dandelion stamps (from the 'Birthday' set)...but I'm not sure if this cute little heffalump is Pickles or Onion? I used the Pink Elephant Challenge sketch...so I guess I should really have coloured him pink...lol...but I'd already coloured him in the 'Pink & Grey' colour combination of the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge. I couldn't find any grey card...so I tinted the edges of some plain white card using a chalk inkpad...and used some plain pink papers I found in my BasicGrey 'Bittersweet' pad...embossing one with my 'Spots & Dots' and 'Swiss Dots' folders. Th sentiment is from the same D&D set, the flowers are from Poppicrafts, and the ribbon was part of my birthday RAK form my lovely ABC DT mate Vicky.


No more crafting for me today...I've packed all my stash to take away for the weekend...so it's back to work for the rest of the day :0(

12 comments:

  1. Super sweet card Helen, love the papers and colours on this card :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Helen,i love the papers and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgoeus, Helen:O) Love the adorable image, and you have coloured beautifully. The ribbons are wonderful, lovely papers and flower.
    Thank you for taking part in this week's SFTW challenge, good luck!
    Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Helen, love the image you've used, definitely a good one for this color challenge, the embossed card looks great in both designs, and nice ribbon in just the right colors.
    Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend this week, good luck.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful, Helen! I love the cute image and the embossing. Gorgeous flower.
    Thank you for joining us at SFTW and good luck! :)
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen, what a wonderful card you've created, love the image, flowers and ribbons and the embossing is really effective. Thanks for joining in with this weeks SFTW challenge, good luck xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww this is adorable Helen ... and according to my packaging it's "Onion" lol!
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card. Lovely image. Your layout and papers are brilliant.
    Thank you for playing along with Stampin' for the Weekend this week. We hope you had fun and come back and join in again this coming challenge. Good Luck!

    Kimmi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card!! Love the texture and adorable image. Thanks for playing with us at TPE!!

    Sheri
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those ribbons and the whole card is just scrummy.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at The Pink Elephant!!

    LORi

    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x