Saturday 1 August 2009

Allsorts Challenge - Guest Designer Card

I was thrilled last week to see that I'd won the guest designer spot on the Allsorts Challenge for the next two weeks...ok, so I know it was picked by Random.org, but I was still excited! lol

Anyway, this week's challenge has been set by Lisa, and is a 'Recipe':

3 Flowers, 2 Papers and 1 Ribbon (plus image & sentiment)

I picked a Rachelle Anne Miller stamp ('Rainy Days') that hasn't seen any ink in a while to use for my card, and watercoloured it to match these yummy My Mind's Eye papers ('Adore'). The sentiment stamp is by Whiff of Joy...and it goes perfectly with this image. I layered up my three flowers (from Poppicrafts), attaching them with a Papermania pearl brad, and used my ribbon to tie a bow around the centre of the card. The finishing touch was a small heart-shaped brad (from Tesco).


Make sure you go and check out the cards by the Design Team...I just know that they'll have cooked up some really delicious creations! lol

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful Helen,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - Love your card too. Great image and beautifull colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Helen
    OOoh this is so cute and love the watercolouring!! My fav way to colour...

    thanks for the heads up about the Pink Ellie win!!

    hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen

    Glad you have enjoyed your first week with us at Allsorts.

    Your card is beautiful.

    Love your backing papers and your gorgeous image. (Very appropriate for the weather we are getting at the moment LOL!!).

    Looking forward to seeing your card for next week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x