Friday 21 August 2009

A Lovely Award...

My lovely friend Cathy, has given me this award...thanks hun!


In return for receiving these awards you have to:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.

4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting.

5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers.

6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.

7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know you nominated them


Well...I received the award a few days ago...and I've been trying to think up 7 interesting facts about myself...and have failed miserably...so here are my 7 uninteresting facts! lol

1. I don't like ice-cream...yuck!

2. My other hobby is baking...yum!

3. Despite not being very girly...I love using pretty flowers and ribbons on my cards...I don't even mind pink!

4. I prefer cold weather to hot.

5. I live in London...but am a country bumpkin at heart.

6. I'm a vegetarian...don't worry...it's not catching! lol

7. I am totally and utterly addicted to blogging!

Ok...if you're still with me...here are the people that I'd like to pass this award on to:

Carol

Jo

Kaz

Pauline

Samantha

Squirrel

Vicky

Now, I realise that some of you have already received this award...but I'd still like to award it to you too! :0)

2 comments:

  1. Oh bless you Helen, and thanks. Cathy also passed this to me and I am still panicking about what to do with it!
    Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeek! I'm panicking too! Pretty clueless on that to do with this....lol....but thank you anyway.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x