Sunday 9 August 2009

Roses for you

This is my card for this week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge (a fab sketch), and as my image (from the 'Hugs' set) has roses on it, I'm also entering this for this week's One Stop Craft's 'Roses' challenge. The papers are a mixture of BasicGrey 'Blush' (top piece), and My Mind's Eye 'Adore' (bottom piece). I used my 'Perfect Paisley' Cuttlebug folder on a piece of Core'dinations card, then lightly sanded it to reveal some of the core. The sentiment is from a set that came free with Docrafts Creativity mag, the swirl is a Whiff of Joy stamp, and the flowers and ribbon are from Poppicrafts.

9 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Helen. The papers blend so well together and that's a beautiful shade you've used. Love the image.
    Thanks for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popped by to wish you a very happy birthday for tom,
    This card is fabulous,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Helen. I love the image and colours on this.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Helen,i love the image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Helen - love the image and the mixture of papers and embosseing is fab. Hope you're having a great weekend :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya!!

    Ooh this is so cute and I love those Hedgies!!

    hugs
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card, love the sweet Hedgie.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful card! I love the elegant papers and the image is so cute! Thanks for playing along with my Penny Black sketch!

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Helen this is adorable, love these fabulous papers and embossing.. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
    Have a good week
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x